Contaminated Water Disposal
Vacuum trucks ranging from 3,000 to 6,000 gallon capacity can remove all non-hazardous liquids and non-hazardous solids your company may generate. Future Environmental abides by all local, State, and Federal Regulations including proper manifesting to certify proper treatment/disposal of all your non-hazardous products.
Some examples in recovery of contaminated water and sludge for disposal include:
- Triple Basins / Trenches
- Oil / Water Separators
- Sewer And Pit Cleaning
- Hydro Excavating Vacuum Services
- Sewer Line Jetting (4000 Psi Jetter)
- Contaminated / Lust Water Removal
- Veeder Root-Water Alarms
- Dispenser Line Purging
- Carwash Service
- Dispensers And Pump Island Power Washing
- Underground Storage Tank Cleaning
- Emergency Spill Response / Site Remediation
Emergency Call out for service available 24 hours a day.