Intensive training and continuing education programs ensure that our professionals have the knowledge to implement diverse environmental solutions safely.
Our quality and safety assurance programs protect our customers and our service professionals, meet all environmental regulations and comply with federal, state and local regulations for the safe handling and control of wastes throughout every step of the process.
Along with all of our services we take pride in our safety record and as a company we believe in excellence in our safety performance with zero incidents. With all of our safety objectives and standards in place we feel confident after every project everyone will arrive home safely.
- 40 Hour Hazardous Material Intensive Training
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Scaffold Safety and Compliance 29CFR 1926, 451
- 10 Hour OSHA Training
- Pipeline Operation Qualification Training/OQ Training
- Fall Protection 29 CFR 1926.501
- Hazard Communication, general industry 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout), general industry 29 CFR 1910.147
- Respiratory Protection, general industry 29 CFR 1910.134
- DOT HM181 Basic Hazmat Employee Training
- Emergency Spill Response & Waste Operations
- OSHA First Responder
- DOT HM-232 Security Awareness
- OSHA Blood borne Pathogens Training
- ISNET World evaluates and audits our Health and Safety Program
- National Compliance Management Services (NCMS) approves our anti-drug and alcohol misuse prevention plans
- Three Rivers audits our organization for compliance with employment screening, drug testing and safety testing regulations
- Pacific Industrial Contractor Screening (PICS) audits our organization to meet and exceed required regulations regarding our overall work process/systems and staff
- DISA, Inc. is our third party administrator that handles all pipeline and contractor drug testing.
- TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credentials) allows required unescorted access to secured areas of maritime regulated facilities and vessels